Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fake Location








Fake Location

Pretending to be somewhere you have never been.
You can send to your friends 'Hey I'm here! top of the Mt. Everest'

Choose your fake location easily, send it to your friends.
And of course, the actual location (Real Location) can also be transmitted.


* Feature
- Set Real Location
- Set Fake Location
- Show Location Coordinate (Latitude, Longitude)
- Show Location Address : Street number and name
- Bookmark Location
- Map : General / Satellite / Hybrid

* Send Data
- Location Address
- Google Map linked URL

* Share Location
- Send to Twitter
- Send to Facebook
- Send to E-Mail
- Send to Text Message(SMS)

2 comments:

  1. Yes I figured it out; I see some people travel around the world within 1 hour lol....;-)
    Unless these are astronauts.....heehaww!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I would like to offer my localization service to you.
    I'm native Russian-speaker and have translated:
    Plant Nanny (for iOS)
    Qrafter (for iOS)
    PhotoSync (for iOS)
    iQuit (for iOS)
    iPill (for iOS)
    mVideoCut (for Android)
    trashout.me (web-site)

    My rates are:
    till 5000 words - 0.04USD/word
    from 5000 words - 0.0325USD/word

    If you're interested, you can contact me by:
    email: russian.localization@gmail.com
    Skype: vojjov.artem
    QQ: 1989509515
    微信(WeChat): vojjov

    Waiting for you reply!

    Best regards,
    Artyom

    ReplyDelete