Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Klimt Calendar for iPhone

This calendar contains over 50 high resolution pictures of Gustav Klimt's most paintings.

"Gustav Klimt (July 14, 1862 – February 6, 1918) was an Austrian Symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. His major works include paintings, murals, sketches, and other art objects. Klimt's primary subject was the female body, and his works are marked by a frank eroticism—nowhere is this more apparent than in his numerous drawings in pencil.- Wikipedia"

Features
- Show month, date, time with Gustav Klimt's beautiful paintings
- Over 50 high resolution pictures
- Time can be displayed in either 12/24 hour format
- Portrait/Landscape View
- View pictures as a slideshow
- Background music can be switched on and off
- Settings menu


1 comment:

  1. I would like to consider your app for review on either appadvice.com where i am a reviewer or on my own site which is an iOS review site aimed at educators, artitist, writers etc. I invite you to check it our http//:sahgeekmomom/about

    I would like to try out your app to see if itbappropriate for appadvice.com, for my site or both.

    If you are interested please see my developers page on my site or email me directly Lisa@appadvice.com

    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    ReplyDelete