"Pierre-Auguste Renoir (25 February 1841 – 3 December 1919) was a French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. As a celebrator of beauty, and especially feminine sensuality, it has been said that "Renoir is the final representative of a tradition which runs directly from Rubens to Watteau.- Wikipedia"
1. Over 40 high resolution pictures.
2. Browse pictures by swiping a gallery cover flow view.
3. Tap, pinch and zoom any picture.
3. View pictures as a slideshow.
4. Add picture to your iphoto library.
5. Send picture to twitter.
6. Copy to clipboard.
7. No internet connection required.